Outstanding, Results-Boosting Customer Experiences & Insight-Led Journeys: Harness The Latest Tools, Technologies & Digital Innovations, Leverage Insight & The Voice Of The Customer From Your Data, Empower Your Employees To Drive A Customer-Centric Culture, Deliver Excellent Frontline Customer Service & Demonstrably Impact The Bottom Line
Why Attend The 2018 Edition Of The Customer Experience Manchester Conference?
- Real-World, Best-Practice Advice From 21 Customer Experience Leaders In 1 Day
- Convenient, One-Day Interactive Conference Format
- 10 Advanced Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Customer Experience Challenges
- 5 Peer-To-Peer Discussions: Coaching & Upskilling | Vulnerable Customers | Personalisation | B2B | Employee Engagement
- Practical Case Studies & Real Experiences
- 2 Panel Discussions & Q&As: New Technologies & Innovations & Culture
- 1 Double Perspective: Customer Expectations, Voice & Feedback
- 1 Unmissable Day
21 Cross-Sector Thought Leaders Share Their Strategies On Harnessing The Optimal Tools & Technologies To Create Outstanding Customer Journeys, Leverage The Voice Of The Customer With Clever Data Management, Empower Employees To Drive A Customer-Centric Culture & Excellent Frontline Customer Service & Impact The Bottom Line:
- Guarantee First-Rate, Seamless Customer Journeys: Maximise brand presence, exposure, engagement and consistency across multiple customer touchpoints
- Exploit Cutting-Edge Tools, Technologies & Innovations: Extract real value from the latest technologies set to disrupt the customer experience landscape
- Leverage The Customer Voice, Exceed Expectations: Tap into consumer feedback to align your organisation with customer demands
- Extract Actionable Insights From Customer Data: Mission-critical customer insights through savvy data analysis – what makes your customers tick?
- Empower Employees To Live & Breathe A Culture Of Customer-Centricity: Drive an ethos of customer satisfaction and upskill staff to deliver optimal experiences
- Streamlined, Optimised Digital Touchpoints: Quick and easy wins to minimise customer and employee pain points across social and digital channels
- Measure Engagement, Impact & ROI: Drive continuous improvement and convince senior stakeholders of the bottom-line impact
- Deliver Exceptional Frontline Customer Service: Minimise discontent and boost loyalty with authentic and efficient frontline customer experiences
10 Advanced Sessions Focusing on Your Toughest Challenges: Customer Journeys • New Technologies & Innovations • Customer Expectations, Voice & Feedback • Data & Insight • Employee Engagement & Internal Culture • Digital Experiences • Measuring Impact & ROI • Customer Service & Frontline Contact • Best-In-Class Customer Engagement • Social Media
Global Insight Conferences produces high-quality business events. Our mission is to create a business conference experience which is personal, which breathes quality and which represents absolute value for time and money.