Here’s your chance to shape the agenda for The Customer Experience Conference For Charities, Public Sector & Not-For-Profits. Following rave reviews of our annual cross-sector customer experiences conference, the must-attend event for CX professionals and with 100% sponsor satisfaction rating, we’ve released a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages at this unique, one-day event dedicated to the specific challenges faced by charities, the public sector and not-for-profits striving to deliver exceptional customer, supporter and user experiences. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure here.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before this Thursday 22nd March for just £1,999 +VAT (SAVE £800). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects.” Responsetek (Previous Customer Experience Conference Sponsor)
“Good level of presenting, good content, relevant audience.” Verint (Previous Customer Experience Conference Sponsor)
“Well run. Good quality audience” Servicetick (Previous Customer Experience Conference Sponsor)
“Great learnings and small enough to make networking easy and valuable, large enough to show diversity.” ORC International (Previous Customer Experience Conference Sponsor)
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers & Supply-Side Delegates, This Is The UK’s Leading One-Day, Customer Experience Conference Specifically For Charities, Public Sector & Not-For-Profits. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior customer experience decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands, for brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to engage customers and stakeholders with insight-led, customer-centric journeys across the multi-channel mix which truly deliver…make sure you’re a part of it!
Who Should Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Head of Customer/Supporter Experience, Director of CX, Head of Insight and more. Request the delegate list by emailing email@example.com.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events)
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
“The delegates are at the right level and seniority” Qualtrics
“Good level of presenting, good content, relevant audience” Verint
“Good content, good presentations” Questback
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure here.
For more information on how you can get involved please call the team on +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the attendee list.